Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Countdown...

"Ohhh killing me softly
And I'm still falling
STILL the one I need
I will always be with YOU...
Ohhh you got me open
Don't ever let me go
Say it real loud if you fly
If you leave me you outta your mind...
My baby is a
TEN
We dressin' to the
NINE
He picked me up we
EIGHT
Make me feel so lucky
SEVEN
He kiss me in his
SIX
We be makin' love in
FIVE
Still the one I do this
FOUR
I'm tryin' to make us
THREE
From this
TWO
He's still the
ONE...
There's ups and downs in this LOVE
Got A LOT to learn in this LOVE
Through the good and the bad still got LOVE
Dedicated to the one I LOVE..."


             
Hair...YASSIE in Browns...ICONIC Couture...Many thanks Nev...
Shoes...RIVEA Pumps in Queen Snake...MStyle...Many thanks Mikee...
Earrings...Glam Girl Envy Hoops... [BarCode] ...Many thanks Nez...
Skin...Monica... -Glam Affair-
Makeup...Pink2...L.Fauna
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Due to high volume, custom shape requests are currently CLOSED...
Top...Modern Mod... -LaViere-
Shirt (Under)...Broadcloth in White... *COCO*
Pants...High Waist Chinos in Beige...Shampooo
Belt...MI VIDA in Brown... [LeLutka]
Necklace...Kalea Woven in Cinnamon...LaGyo
Bag...Full Leather Hold-All...Tee*fy
Gloves...From the Poppy Glow Ensemble...Paper Couture
Hair...CONTESSA in Browns...ICONIC Couture...Many thanks Nev...
Shoes...RIVEA PUMPS in Corn Snake...MStyle...Many thanks Mikee...
Earrings...Runaway Leggs... [BarCode]...Many thanks Nez...
Makeup...GlamPuss in Yellow...cheLLe
Bodysuit...VideoPhone in Orange...CHANTKARE...Not For Sale...
Hat...Natural Eight in Black...Cubic Effect
Hair...Keri II in Browns...ICONIC Couture...Many thanks Nev...
Shoes...RIVEA in Northern Water Snake...MStyle...Many thanks Mikee...
Top...Rad Sweatshirt in Grey... -tb-
Skirt...Tuli in Navy... (Elate!)
Bra...Purple Satin and Lace...BLACKLACE
Leggings...From the Black Maria Ensemble...Emery
Necklace...Winged Heart...Yummy...Vintage-No longer available...
Hair...JOYCELYN in Browns...ICONIC Couture...Many thanks Nev...
Shoes...RIVEA Pumps in Tan...MStyle...Many thanks Mikee...
Dress...From the Noemie Ansamble in Nude...MEGHINDO'S...Many thanks Meg...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments:

  1. I was waiting on you to use Countdown this is my jam! You really do look a lot like her and I love the different looks from the video! Everything is HOTTT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you're going to have to make me a shape because you look amazing LOL The legs are unreal! Great work;*)

    ReplyDelete