Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wicked Games...

"I left my girl back home
I don't love her no more
And she'll never fu*kin' know that
These fu*kin' eyes that I'm starin' at
Let me see that a*s
Look at all this cash
And I emptied out my cards too
Now we're fu*kin' leanin' on that
Bring your love baby I can bring my shame
Bring the drugs baby I can bring my pain...
I got my heart right here...I got my scars right here
Bring the cups baby I can bring the drank
Bring your body baby I can bring you FAME...
And that's my muthafu*kin words too...
Just let me muthafu*kin love you...
Listen ma I'll give you all I got
Get me offa this
I need confidence in myself...
Yeah yeah yeah ohhh yeah ohhh
Listen ma I'll give you all of me
Give me all of it
I need all of it to myself...
Whoaaa...
So tell me you love me
Only for tonight...
Only for tonight...
Even though you don't love me..."





Skin...Jadis... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D...
*Currently accepting custom shape requests...Contact SaVoy Nightfire/SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world for pricing and timeline information...
Hair Base...Twogue... *CASHMERE*
Hairpiece...Elon...Baiastice
Top...Bareback Crew-Neck in Black... .S H I
Pants...Highwaist Pants in Black... *Fishy Strawberry*
Belt...Alla in IVORY...LG Femme
Bag...Illusion Clutch in Nude...EPOQUE
Ring...Gold Pave Diamond...Paper Couture
Necklace...Cecylia in Wood & Silver...LaGyo
Necklace...Ewa Ramin in Gold...LaGyo
Bangle...Metallic.. *Metronome
Earrings...Nite... [glow]Studio
Shoes...CARESSE in Champage...N-Core
Vibe..."Wicked Games" by The WeekNd...His voice is the TRUTH...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

No comments:

Post a Comment