Thursday, October 13, 2011

Wild Heart...

"I tried to control it
Tried to maintain it
Tried to contain it...  
But I failed terribly
And I don't know what to do...
I tried to hold back
And accept the fact we aint perfect...
But what we got goin' on
Might leave us both with bruises...
Neither one of us
Wanted either one to say goodbye...
But both of us keep hittin'
Keep on screamin' and we don't know why
WE'RE IN LOVE...
DAMN...this wild heart of mine
It's gon' get me in trouble...
DAMN...this wild heart of mine
It's gon' get me in trouble...
I'm out so I folded
Bad hand so I'm throwin' it all in..."





Skin...Jadis... -Glam Affair-
Shape...Custom...G E T  M E  B O D I E D by SaVoy Nightfire...
*Due to high volume, custom requests are currently CLOSED...*
Coat...Winter Whites...Tres Beau
Top...Lucia Corset... -Glam Affair-
Trousers...Winter Whites...Tres Beau
Belt...Python Rope in Onyx...FLESHTONE...Many thanks FLESHTONE Staff...
Hat...Crusie Fedora in White...LG FEMME
Glasses...James... [LeLutka]
Bag...Gainsbourg...Null...Vintage-No Longer Available...
Earrings...KABUKI in Silver... MANDALA
Scarf...Long Stole Shirring in Pearl White...Argrace...Vintage-No Longer Available...
Top...Head Scarfed in Beige... .S H I
Pants...Wide Leg Orange... .S H I
Belt...Harness in Brown... .S H I
Earrings...Oxidized Silver...Paper Couture
Shoes...GOSHI in Chamoisee...MStyle...Many thanks Mikee...
Makeup...Chantilly in Purple... L E M U R
Hair...Chantal in Vanilla...EX
Jacket...Isis in Carijo... (Kunglers)
Top...Lavinia in Blue... (Kunglers)
Shorts...Claire in Leopard... (Kunglers)
Glasses...Vintage Candy Bar in Tortoise... *Fishy Strawberry*...Many thanks Fae...
Bra...Strapless in Red...BLAZE
Bag...Weekender Tote in Red...House Of Fox
Thigh Highs...Black Leather...ISON...Many thanks Harry...
Necklace...Imber...LaGyo
Boots...Elevation Booties in Black...Paper Couture
Ring...Moon...Paper Couture
Hair...Caffe Corretto...LoQ
Gown...Red Skies...Paper Couture
Vest...Portion of the Short Riders Jacket...AOHARU
Earrings...STRUCTURE in Red & Gold... [BarCode] ...Many thanks Nez...
Bag...BLACK FRINGE... [BarCode] COMING SOON...Many thanks Nez...
Shoes...GOSHI in Gamboge Panther...MStyle...Many thanks Mikee...
Gloves...Dark Riders... [glow] Studio
Vibe..."Wild Heart" by Sabi...My sisters and I have been into Sabi for awhile now, her work is really special...but when I saw the promo for K&K Take NY I was inspired...
I don't publish 'Material Girl' for acknowledgement, acceptance, OR accolades. I document and showcase my personal style because I EAT, BREATHE, AND SLEEP FASHION. I love it more than words can adequately express, and I hope that shines through everytime I post a new entry. One year has flown by quicker than I ever imagined, and thanks to the STELLAR content creators here in SL, I have not ONCE fallen victim to 'bloggers block.' To ALL the designers who have SELFLESSLY offered me their work, I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. To Kaysha and Meghindo, designers of OSAKKI & Meghindo's respectively: THANK YOU for being the FIRST designers to ask me to blog your labors of LOVE. To all my friends and family who have put up with me on shopping trips, styling and shape sessions, fashion shows and more: I THANK YOU for being patient and remaining in my corner. To my husband Tairo, who in all reality is the ONLY person who TRULY understands me: THANK YOU baby for loving me UNCONDITIONALLY. And for the ladies that tune in to check out my randomness and latest obsessions: THANK YOU for riding with me on this journey and giving me the  opportunity to be a part of ALL of your Second Lives. It is ALWAYS my goal that what we experience and create HERE will make our FIRST lives even greater. You are ALL "MATERIAL" to me...

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.
  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

5 comments:

  1. Im a bigg fan of yours and you have helped me find stores I'd never heard of. I come to your sight almost every day and I love the music. Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats sweet Savoy and here is to many more years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on another level all together lol Just wow-everything is fabulous!!!
    Keep doin what you do because we all look to you for our fashion fixes-so fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these outfits so much, I would never think to wear things this way but it all is so beautiful on you, I'd love to have the white outfit irl :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtakingly beautiful my friend. You have grown and developed over the past year so much, and I'm excited to have had the opportunity to witness it. Congratulations SaVoy.

    ReplyDelete