Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Only Girl In The World...

"Want you to make me feel like...
Like I'm the only girl in the world
Like I'm the only one that you'll ever love
Like I'm the only one that knows your heart
Only girl in the world...
Like I'm the only one that's in command
Cause I'm the only one that understands
Just how to make you feel like a man..."

"Only Girl In The World" by Rihanna



CheerNo has been outfitting some of the grid's most fashion forward males for a long time now. Everytime I see a guy in their pieces I am impressed with the quality and detail of work. So it's not shocking that I am equally (if not more) enamored with the stylings of CheerNo FEMME. In terms of "statement pieces", I believe CheerNo FEMME to be at the top of their game. Everything is so sophisticated and edgy, structured and crisp. I'm wearing one of their Annie Jackets, which is available in several different colors/patterns. It's the type of jacket that could go over jeans or leggings, and even complete a little black cocktail dress. The power shoulders and lovely draping are classic yet modern simultaneously. Aleta Scatter has hit the nail on the head with this one, and I can't wait to show you more of the powerhouse that is CheerNo soon...

Jacket: Annie Jacket by [CheerNo FEMME]
Visit CheerNo FEMME HERE
Hair: Joy II by Maitreya
Glasses: Golden Shades by [glow]studio
Jumpsuit: From Insomnia Ensemble (see through) by :bijou:
Scarf: From Gilfy Ensemble by :bijou:
Boots: Admiral (7 inch platform boots) by {Meghindo's}
Bracelet(left): Triple Pearl by Armidi Gisaci
Bracelet(right): Bracelets #3 by [CheerNo FEMME]
Bag: The Ireben Carry-All by Indy&Co.


Skin: Charlene by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: Pink3 by L.Fauna


No comments:

Post a Comment