Thursday, November 4, 2010

Rock Star 101...

"Six inch walker...Big sh*t talker
I never play the victim...I'd rather be a stalker
So baby take me in...I disobeyed the law
Make sure you frisk me good-Check my panties and my bra
Wildin' out...The crazy house
With my straight jacket on-Won't you come and sign me out
To be WHAT YOU IS you gotta be WHAT YOU ARE...
Only thing I'm missin' is a black guitar..."

"Rock Star 101" by Rihanna

CheerNo FEMME apparel and 3636 hair...a match made in SL HEAVEN.

Skin: Charlene by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: Red 2 by L.Fauna
Hair: Revo in Blondes by 3636 (Thank you dianny3636!)
Glasses: JAMES Shades in Black by [LeLutka]
Earrings: Lust by MANDALA
Earring: WVL in Silver by -RYCA-
Jacket: Hari Ka in Black by [CheerNo FEMME] (killing the game right now)
Bodysuit: From the Sweet.Heart Dress in Saphire by fri.day
Gloves: Dark Riders by [glow] Studio
Ring: Be Careful by LaGyo
Ring: Hate Knuckle Ring by [AddiCt]
Tattoo: Saga by *EtchD*
Boots: From the Angora Ensemble by JADOR FASHION

2 comments: