Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rich Girl...

"If I was a rich girl
Nana nana nana nana nana nana nana naaaa
See I'd have all the money in the world
If I was a wealthy girl...
No man could test me-or impress me
My cash flow would never ever end
See I'd have all the money in the world
If I was a wealthy girl..."

"Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani
The "Rhea" Poncho by [LeLutka]

I hadn't intended on documenting this look, but when Tairo saw me in it he said "I like that fit baby, you look like a rich girl." And as usual, he was right. The ensemble definitely looks rich, and it's due to this exquisitely crafted poncho by LeLutka. Boasting a built in ao to control your arms, it's quickly become one of my favorite statement pieces in my wardrobe; and I can honestly say there's nothing else on SL quite like it...



Skin: Renee by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Poncho: [LeLutka]
Hat: LeLutka
Glasses: DIRAM
Earrings: p.c (Paper Couture)
Bag: Shade Throne
Short Pants: Mimikri Hot Couture
Leggings: Royal Blue
Boots: REDGRAVE

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.



No comments:

Post a Comment