Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...

"Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I wanna be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls, they wanna have fun...
Oh girls just wanna have fun
That's all they really want..."

"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper

In matters of personal style, everyone is different. As for me-the way I know I love a piece, is if I find myself not wanting to take it off. And that's what has occurred with this structurely PERFECT dress by Maylee Oh of "The Secret Store." I don't want to take it off my body. The drape of the fabric, the slight movement and flow of it when I walk; this is sculpt work done RIGHT. Equipped with resizer scripts in every prim, it was easy to fit and definitely a pleasure to find. Of course you know I styled it up, but it's a strong enough piece to make a statement on its own...

 Maylee's store did something that alot of brands don't do for me: it made me SMILE. It isn't packed full of items, which to me indicates a designer who puts a little bit of her heart and soul into her work. I'm not knocking labels that mass produce pieces, but to me-quality always defeats quantity. Maylee's work is whimsical and FUN. Bright colors, bows, and vivid prints are included in everything that she produces. I'm showing you her "Scottish Dahlia" dress today, but you can count on seeing more in the future. Oh and by the way, she's just opened a satellite store in the EUPHORIA shopping complex; visit "The Secret Store" @ EUPHORIA HERE...
Skin: Charlene by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: 2.0 Red2 by L.Fauna
Dress: Scottish Dahlia by Maylee Oh of The Secret Store
Hat: Black Mobstress Hat by Kyoot's Army (Old school-unsure of availability)
Hair: Deena in Blondes by fri.day
Shirt: Off Shoulder Baggy T-Shirt in Zebra by AOHARU
Necklace: Zen Necklace in Gold by LaGyo
Gloves: From the Party Dress Ensemble by COCO
Leggings: Roxe by EMERY
Bangle: SINRA in Venus Gold by MANDALA
Bracelet: Dian c in Gold by =DeLa*=
Bag: Crocodile Black 2009 by BAIASTICE
Boots: Illeid Boots in Black by [LeLutka]

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

No comments:

Post a Comment