Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fancy...

"...Intelligent too ooh you're my sweetheart
I've always liked my women book AND street smart
As long as they got a little class like half days
And the confidence to overlook my past ways
Time heals all and heels hurt to walk in
But they go with the clutch that you carry your lipgloss in
And look I really think nobody does it better
I love the way that you put it together..."

"Fancy" by Drake, T.I and Swizz Beatz

Skin: Sharon by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: Blue 3 by L.Fauna NEW!
Hair: Naive in Blonde by (Posh)
Glasses: Rounded Square Logo Frames by VINTAGE p.c
Earrings: Eques in Gold by LaGyo
Bracelet: Lotus Chain Bracelet by [MANDALA]
Bracelets: "Dian" Bangles in Gold by =DeLa*=


Vest: Short Riders Jacket in Black and Gold(spine) by AOHARU
Sweater: KNIT CARDI in Blue by .:MALT:.
Shirt: Top Cut # Gray by Emery
Skirt: Chiffon Skirt in Plain Black by {SMS}
Scarf: Ison Print in Leopard by (WY)
Belt: Maroon Belt from VLIET minidress by R.icielli
Socks: Cable Stitches in Black by Shampooo
Gloves: Fingerless.Gloves in Gray by fri.day
Boots: Typhoon Boots in Gray by p.c

No comments:

Post a Comment