Thursday, November 25, 2010

Soldier Of Love...

"I'm at the borderline of my faith
I'm at the hinterland of my devotion
On the front line of this battle of mine
But I'm still alive...
I'm a soldier of love
Every day and night
I'm a soldier of love
All the days of my life..."

"Soldier Of Love" by Sade



Skin: Sharon by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: 2.0 Red-3 by L.Fauna
Hat: Soldier in Plaid Red by Tee*fy (I'm so in love with what Azure Electricteeth is putting out right now)
Top: Oslo Sweater in Black by /artilleri/
Shoulders: From FurCape in Brown Mix by *COCO*
Skirt: Buttoned Military Skirt in Olive by (epoque)
Leggings: Gothic Stockings by Samahi Couture
Socks: Arva in Black by Tee*fy
Shoes: Vo Pumps in Green Grass by ::Kookie::
Earrings and Necklace: The VN Set in Black and Gold by [ICoN]
Cuff: Gucci Cuff Bracelet by Arbizu
Bangle: Texture Change Bangle in Gold by -RYCA-
Gloves: From the Diplomat Ensemble by {Meghindo's}
Ring: Shield in Black and Gold by LaGyo


Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL...
<3, SaV.

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you put your looks together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. savoy i cant find the teefy store will you put the lndmark up on the page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Gwen just shoot me an IM in-world and I'll drop you the KM Chica...I'd give it to you now but you didn't tell me your last name.

    ReplyDelete