Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goodies...

"You may look at me
And think that I'm
Just a young girl
But I'm NOT
Just a young girl
Baby this is what I'm lookin' for:
A sexy, independent, down to spend it type
That's gettin' his dough
I'm not being too dramatic
That's the way I gotta have it...
I bet you want the goodies
Bet you thought about it
Got you all hot and bothered
Mad cause I talk around it
If you're lookin' for the goodies
Keep on lookin'
Cause they stay in the jar..."



The SASHA Bodysuit in Emerald by [ORTA]

So many goodies...so little time. I've been really digging [ORTA] since I discovered the brand last summer. It's a small shop with only a few dresses and bags, but everything is beautifully made and distinctive. The latest releases are no exception; yesterday they dropped a few pieces that were orignially intended for the [LeLutka] label but didn't get their chance to shine. The SASHA bodysuits come in bold, jewel colorblocked tones and are some of the best I've seen in awhile. They can be worn in bodysuit form like the photo above, or as a sexy jumpsuit as I'm wearing it below. I'm rocking it with the newest belt from .:MALT:. called the "CINCH". Boasting metal change, resizing, and more options; this belt is a WARDROBE STAPLE for any fashionista that likes to wear highwaisted trousers and/or pencil skirts...

 The hair is from Magika and as per usual, it doesn't disappoint. I'm not normally much of a ponytail kinda girl, but this excessively long and luxurious one is REMARKABLE. The necklace, earrings and ring are all from Morantique, a brand that captured my heart from day one with it's exquisitely crafted furniture and home decor. The jewelry is equally magnificent. Tons of statement pieces and head-turning jewelry; the good stuff that makes me swoon. And lastly, I fell in love with this headpiece from {GASQHE}sometime ago. While totally high-fashion, there's an air of playfullness to it that I adore. It reminds me of bunny ears for some reason, and that got me thinking about the beginning of my Second Life at Playboy. That was more than three years ago...damn I've come A LONG WAY. So I suppose this is my deconstructed, high-fashion, 2011 bunny look. Same old SaV...just ULTRA...
The SASHA Jumpsuit in Emerald by [ORTA]

Skin: Charlene E by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Lipstick: 2.0 Wine1 by L.Fauna
Hair: Veruka II by Magika
Headpiece: Petals Lifeless by {GASQHE}
Belt: Cinch Buckle Belt in Noir by .: MALT:.
Gloves: Long Black by ::GB::
Necklace, Earrings, and Ring: Moria Dark Jewell Collection by MORANTIQUE LUSH
Bangles: DZ in Gold by -ryca-
Shoes: Baby T's in Plain Black by Pixel Mode
Mood: "Goodies" by Ciara
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments: