Sunday, January 30, 2011

Karaoke...

"Things have been so crazy and hectic
I should've gotten back by now
But you know how much I wanted to make it
It's probably better anyhow
So if you gotta go
If there's anything I should know
If the spotlight makes you nervous...
If you're lookin' for a purpose...
You put the tea in the kettle and light it
Put your hand on the metal and feel it
But do you even feel it anymore?
I remember when you thought I was jokin'
Now I'm off singin' karaoke
Further than I've ever been...
So if you gotta go
If there's any way I can help...
I was only tryin' to get ahead
I was only tryin' to get ahead
But the spotlight makes you nervous..."

 

Skin: Custom by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Sweater: CacheCoeur in Black by +KiiToS!!
Cardigan: Type B by +KiiToS!!
Scarf: MINNU in Soot by -[Addict]-
Shorts: Denim Shorts by *COCO*
Leggings: Fairisle in Black by Modd.G
Gloves: Lori by Modd.G
Nails: Sinra by MANDALA
Hair: Echo in Auburn by Exile
Glasses: Ati Glasses06 by [Iruco]
Earrings: Simple Platinum Hoops by *ICED*
Necklace: 005 (texture change) by A*S
Boots: LIA Boots in Smokey by MIEL
Bag: Saly Social Bag in White with Black Detailing by [CheerNo FEMME]
Mood: "Karaoke" by Drake (ALWAYS puts me in chill mode...)
*If you're reading this right now, then you're an instrumental part of making this blog a success. This entry marks my 50th post...THANK YOU for helping me find a new purpose for my SL... 
              And to my husband Tai: Thank you for being patient with me: Ti Amo...

 

9 comments:

  1. Saw this post on Fashion Feed and had to come and comment
    I've been reading your blog religiously for almost a month now
    Congratulations on the big 5-0!
    Your av and style are second to none
    Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. your style and your pics are outstanding! I ve just found your blog on a feed.. keep up the good work and congratz to the 50! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for my Savoy! My favorite blog! Such a sweet and stylish girl you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the milestone post, love your styling and music.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and style pairings like always. Kudos on the first fifty and cheers to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I been listening to this song over and over lol
    I never followed a blog before yours. Im hooked on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would you post the landmarks for iruco and miel? I cant
    find them in searches. Love how you put outfits together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @LovelyLacy...Thank you so much...Glad you're enjoying the blog=)
    @Mimi...Thanks so much I appreciate that...I'm not a photographer by trade so your kind words mean alot=)
    @pixie...Ty chica for reading and supporting me=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Genevieve...Thank you so much...the music alot of times is as important as the styling for me=)
    @Miranda...Thanks so much girl...Appreciate you following the blog from the "real world"...hope you're back in sl soon...
    @Ms.Diamond...TY for letting me 'pop your blog cherry'...LMFAO lolol Is "Karaoke" dope or what?
    @alexa...hit me up in world-these days I'm logging in as SaVoyNightfire Dash...I'd drop them to you now but I don't know your last name...

    ReplyDelete