Sunday, January 16, 2011

Poison...

"If I were you
I'd take PRECAUTION...
Before I step to meet a fly girl
Cause in some portions...
You'll think she's the best thing in the world
She's so fly...
She'll drive you right out of your mind
Steal your heart
When you're blind
Beware: She's schemin'
She'll make you think you're dreamin'
You'll fall in love
And you'll be screamin' DEMON..."
                      
Skin: Charlene by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Bodysuit: Cruela DeVil by Peqe
Scarf: Cruela DeVil by Peqe
Gloves: Cruela DeVil by Peqe
Nails & Rings: U&R DOGS
Shoes: Wrapped Heels in Black by !!KKBB!! (Kiss Kiss Bang Bang)
Bag: LUX (Glitz) by House Of Fox
Belt: Glam Belt in White by Garage
Fishnets: Fishnet Leggings by CuriousKitties
Thigh Highs: Marta Socks by -Glam Affair-
 Bangle: Bracelet No 300 in White by *kraftika
Hair: Xavier in Burgandy by 3636
Eye Mask: Face Mask in Lace (v2) by Garage
Earrings: Bitterness in Black by [glow] Studio
Mood: "Poison" by Bell Biv DeVoe

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...


 

7 comments:

  1. This is incredible. Love the way you've tied the feel of the music and video into the presentation of the clothes. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were beautiful as a blonde but absolutely stunning with the red.
    Very sexy post lovely photos dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shape and skin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I check and see if you have a new blog up everyday, I love your style!
    I love that you are sometimes dressy and glam and other times sexy and daring like this one.
    Love that I can hear your songs now too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Joanna; I love music just as much as I love fashion and the two always seem to go hand and hand with me=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Miranda=) New Year, new possibilities right? I'm really enjoying discovering all the beautiful shades of red hair by my favorite designers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Deanna thank you so much=)I'm a woman that definitely dresses according to mood; some days that's a little more tailored and polished, sometimes it's more funky and fun.

    ReplyDelete