Sunday, January 23, 2011

Baby Please Don't Go...

"Let's run away
From these lights
Back to yesterday
Save tonight
I feel the sun creepin' up
Like tick tock
I'm tryin' to keep you in my head
But if not
We'll just keep runnin' from tomorrow
With our lips locked
Yeah you got me beggin' beggin'
Baby please don't go...
If I wake up tomorrow
Will you still be here?
I don't know...
If you feel the way I do
If you leave I'm gon' find you
Baby please don't go...
I stay runnin'
From tomorrow..."

                       

Skin: Charlene by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Lined Lips: by Eve Kazan (tinted)
Hair: Winnifer in Sienna by ::DBS::
Bow: Accessory Ribbon in Coffe by BRB
Glasses: Supa Dupa Frames in Black/Purple by (NO)
Bag: Rete by Septem Essentia
Bangle: The Giraffe Bracelet by +plus

Shirt: Urban Top in Orange by +plus
Skirt: Black Lace Skirt by Graffitiwear
Vest: SCARLETT Vest in Black Satin by Ricielli
Leggings: Cold Fawn by BRB
Necklace: Black Glamour Pearl by Glamorize
Gloves: Biker Gloves in Brown Snake by +plus
Shoes: Baby T's in Black by Pixel Mode
MOOD: "Baby Please Don't Go" by Mike Posner

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...




2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to put this outfit together. It's fun and colorful and you look adorable in that red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Oleha=) I'm really starting to love the red hair too=)

    ReplyDelete