Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bulletproof...

"Been there done that messed around
I'm havin' fun don't put me down
I'll NEVER let you sweep me off my feet...
I won't let you in again
The messages I've tried to send
My information's just not goin' in...
Burning bridges shore to shore
I break away for somethin' more
I'm not turned onto love until it's cheap...
Been there done that messed around
I'm havin' fun don't put me down
I'll NEVER let you sweep me off my feet...
This time baby, I'll be: BULLETPROOF
This time baby, I'll be: BULLETPROOF..."

                      
DID YOU MISS ME LIKE I MISSED YA'LL? It's been a couple of weeks since my last post and damn it feels GOOD to be HOME. I hope everyone's 2011 has started out on point, and that this year brings us all the happiness we each deserve. I went on vacation to Maui and let me tell you, I left so inspired. I can honestly say that I fell in love with myself again over this holiday season. In more ways than one I've been reminded of how powerful, intelligent and capable I am. This is the year that I TAKE NO PRISONERS. I feel totally in control of my destiny, and I am convinced that I can accomplish all the goals I set for myself and then some. But I don't want to be alone in these recent revelations, I want YOU to be on board with this too. If you're reading this right now, I want you to know that THIS IS YOUR YEAR. No more putting your dreams on the back burner, NOW IS THE TIME FOR ACTION. The only person stopping you from TRYING is YOU. It's GRIND TIME LADIES.
"This time year baby WE'LL be...BULLETPROOF..."
You gotta love RunoRuno...for as long as I can remember Jojo has been offering interesting and superior quality pieces in her small shop. It's obvious that she's designing in Second Life because she loves fashion; her unbelievably low prices make it clear that she's not trying to get rich. This bikini is available on XStreets right now for only $50L...I'm planning on wearing this beautifully textured top underneath a blazer or jacket in the future...

Skin: Custom by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Hair: Courtney in Cherry by TRUTH (I'm kinda feelin' myself as a red-head...=)
Eyeshadow: #4 by -Glam Affair-
Earrings: sQuare By Anastazja Brimm
Bikini: Ribbon Bikini by ~*RunoRuno*~ Buy it on XStreets HERE
Necklace: Black Bead Necklace (Men's Version) by ::GB:: (Gift from Tairo...TY Baby=)
Gloves: Fur Gloves by :GB:: (Gift from Tairo)
Boots: Mallaki in Black by RedPoly (Gift from Tairo)
Suitcase: Antique in Black by Take Lowey
Coat: Black Fur Coat by LaRosa
The coat is another gift from my husband Tairo(TY handsome=)...And like I told him last night, fur in SL is either a hit or miss with me, and THIS COAT IS A HIT. Totally sculpted, it's made by the good folks over at LaRosa, a brand that I've been familiar with in regards to their reselling vendors scattered all around the grid. I must admit I never paid them much attention, but thanks to Tai and this coat-I definitely will be giving them another look...
Thank you to everybody that has left comments, sent emails, and dropped gifts to me over the holiday season. I appreciate each and every one of you, and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for all of us.

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...



4 comments:

  1. i have been checking every day for new posts! welcome back savoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bikini, I'm buying it right now. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh pixie thanks=) I needed a little break but I'm back now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too Miranda...never seen anything else quite like it on SL. Thanks alot=)

    ReplyDelete