Monday, January 24, 2011

You Be Killin' Em...

"Handbag on her arm
Cost four three bills
And she aint' gotta beg
Borrow or steal
Often imitated
Never duplicated
They say she a dime
I say she underrated
I just met her
So the next solution
Dead my old chick
Execution...
You what's up girl
Aint' gotta ask it
I dead em all now
I buy the caskets
They should arrest you
Or whoever dressed you
Aint' gon' stress you
But imma let you know
Girl you be killin' em..."

                      

They say the first step is admitting you have a problem...
Hello, my name is SaVoy and I'm an ACCESSORY ADDICT.
Fashionboi Lander is my primary pusher.
The bags coming out of the House Of Fox machine are KILLER...
First came the LUX BAGS...now these SUEDE SATCHELS have stolen my heart.
And this drapery of scarf PERFECTION in the form of a muffler by C'est la vie.
And the newest SEXPOT bad-girl hair from MAGIKA.
And these Louboutin-esque pumps from [glow] Studio.
Hmm...I think recovery can WAIT...

Dress: White Vodka Mini by Kyoot
Bra: Floral Bra by Willow
Scarf: On The Shoulder Muffler in Cheetah by ::C'est la vie!::
Belt: Adorable Belt in Yellow by +plus
Bag: Suede Satchel in Turquoise by HouseOfFox
Gloves: Lori by Modd.G
Bracelet: Sinra in Zebra Black by [MANDALA]
Nails: Salome Y by U&R
Socks: Knee Highs #1 by Sheer
Shoes: Benelli Pumps in Diamond Blue by [glow] Studio

Skin: Sharon by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon)
Eyeshadow: #4 by -Glam Affair-
Hair: Sandara in Reds by Magika
Earrings: Luxuria by Glamorize
Mood: "You Be Killin' Em" by Fabolous

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

6 comments:

  1. Noticed this post while skimming Fashion Feed and wanted to comment.
    Great editorial shots. The colors pop off of the white canvas and highlight the accessories beautifully.
    Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy girl! Love the hair I must have it now hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been keeping up with the blog for awhile now and I can't get enough. Love hearing the music now too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jocelyn thank you so much=) Definitely wanted to put the focus on the key pieces; so many fantastic accessories available on the grid these days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks pixie...the hair will look fab on you chica=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss KeKe thank you=) I'm glad I made the decision to post the songs too; wanted people to be able to really feel some of the music I love.

    ReplyDelete