Sunday, April 17, 2011

Time After Time...

"Lying in my bed I hear
The clock tick and think of you
Caught up in circles
Confusion is nothing new
Flashback warm nights
Almost left behind
Suitcase of memories
Time after...
Sometimes you picture me
I'm walking too far ahead
You're calling to me
I can't hear what you've said
Then you say 'go slow'
I fall behind
The second hand unwinds...
If you're lost you can look
And you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you
I'll be waiting
Time after time..."

     

Look #1:
Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Pixie Cut in Blonde by (NO)
Top: From the Racerback Jumper in Navy by (fd)
Pants: High-Waisted Silk Harem Pants in Beige by FLESHTONE (Thank you FLESHTONE Staff)
Belt: Python Rope Belt in Gold by FLESHTONE (Thank you FLESHTONE Staff)
Bracelet: SINRA 2 in Vintage Gold by MANDALA
Head Scarf: Chyna in Olive by E'Dior
Glasses: LeeLee by Paper Couture (Old School-No longer available)
Necklace: Lobster Clasp Necklace by (Yummy)
Bag: LUX in Leopard by House Of Fox

Look #2:
Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Bangs: Eclat in Pale Blonde by [LeLutka]
Top: From the Fin Dress in Nude by (epoque)
Pants: CLARISSA Highwaist Jeans in Raj by RICIELLI
Belt: Meteo Chainbelt/S by :bijou:
Bracelets: TAKARA in Brown Leather by MANDALA
Shoes: Saffron Pumps in Electric Royal by [LeLutka]
Head Scarf: Turban in Lobster Turbant Blues by LaGyo
Earrings: Callas in GoldenOlive by =DeLa*=
Glasses: Rounded Square Logo Frames by Paper Couture (Old School-No longer available)
Necklace: Imber in Gold/White by LaGyo
Bag: Leather Tote in Silver Peony by LaGyo
Mood: "Time After Time" by Cyndi Lauper: 1984 (One of the most beautiful songs ever...)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

8 comments:

  1. This is stunningly beautiful.
    I've been reading your blog for sometime now and had to comment on these photos.
    Amazing job <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really special, loving the clothes and how the song ties it all together. You're my fashion icon, keep doing your thing girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these look like magazine ads! Pure hotness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You take my breath away beauty :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aliza thank you so much, I really appreciate that=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roxanne *blushes...ty for your kind words! One of my favorite songs, and some of my favorite pieces-the rest was easy=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Jenn=)Glad you like girlie=)

    ReplyDelete