Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Aston Martin Music...

"Vibin' to the music
This is how we do it all night
Racin' down the freeway
Just me and my baby in our ride
Just me and my boss no worries at all
Listenin' to Aston Martin music, music...
Would've came back for you
I just needed time
To do what I had to do
Caught in the life I can't let it go
Rather that's right I will never know..." 

                        
Coming Soon to F L E S H T O N E...
The Spring/Summer Collection...
Top: I.D top in Purple by F L E S H T O N E (Coming Soon)
Pants: High Waisted Silk Harem Pants in Emerald by F L E S H T O N E (Coming Soon)
Belt: Python Rope Belt in Gold by F L E S H T O N E (Coming Soon)
Bag: Femme Fatale Chain Bag in Blanc and Gold by F L E S H T O N E
Shape: G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Skin: Jadis by -Glam Affair-
Hair: .+*Manm*+. in Wine by [MS]
Glasses: Supa Dupa Frames in Black by (NO)
Scarf: Ison Print in Leopard by Wasted Youth
Nails: Scultped Nails V2 Platinum Edition by Pixel Mode
Earrings: CEL in Gold by -RYCA-
Bangle: DZ in Gold by -RYCA-
Shoes: Baby T's in Soft Gold by Pixel Mode
Mood: Aston Martin Music by Rick Ross ft. Chrisette Michele & Drake
*NEVERENDING thanks to the entire F L E S H T O N E Staff for gifting me and showing me LOVE*

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments: