Friday, April 1, 2011

Erase Me...

"It's like I'm her new nightmare
She aint' escapin'
It makes me feel a bit complete...
Yeah
Knowin' someone you love
Don't feel the same way about you
Memories they soon delete...
Hmmm
A couple weeks no talkin'
I seen my baby
I missed you SO DAMN MUCH...
Hey
I wish we could start over
I told my baby
This what this BIT*H tells me...
She said:
I keep on runnin' keep on runnin'
And nothin' works
I can't get away from you...
No
I keep on duckin' keep on duckin' you
Nothin helps
I can't stop missin' you..."


Skin: Mary by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming This Spring...)
Lipstick: Mermaid 2.0 by L.Fauna
Hair: Runway Frizzy by MrS (HEAVILY modified)
Dress: Brig in Sunshine by [CheerNo Femme]
Earrings: Egyptian Hoops in Aqua by House Of Fox
Headband: HORTENCIA by NHA!
Bracelets: Plastic Bangles in Rainbow by {SMS}(So Many Styles)
Leggings: Dark Tights in Zebra by Paper Couture
Shoes: Julia in Sapphire by [CheerNo Femme]
Clutch: Stella in Blueberry by House Of Fox
Ring: Diamonds and Pearl by Paper Couture
Nails: Sculpted V2 Platinum Edition by Pixel Mode
Mood: "Erase Me" by Kid Cudi featuring Kanye West: 2010

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...


6 comments:

  1. Your so gorgeous I can't even stand it! This outfit is aweome love your style ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove this.
    You are wearing the hell outta that dress and hair.
    You better WERK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect!!!The dress is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Jenn=)I fell in love at first sight with this dress.

    ReplyDelete