Friday, April 15, 2011

Fly Above...

"I'm so comfortable in the skin I'm in
I'm secure about WHO I AM
So you can go ahead and talk all you wanna
I built up a shell
And it's HARD and it's ARMORED...
It seems like every step I take
The drama comes along with the bread I cake up
But you ain't doin' NOTHIN' if you don't have haters
So I WELCOME YOU to do what's in your nature...
I'm like a jet airplane
Way too high to hear you throwin' salt on my name
I know I'm not the only one
If people love to hate you
Go and throw your hands up..."

                      

I'm not going to PREACH but...
I think the "What's Your Digits" initiative started by Strawberry is long overdue. I love that so many of us are CONFIDENT and SECURE enough in our personal styles and abilities here in-world, that we can share and compare our preferences with fellow bloggers and residents. I know I'm taller than everybody else. I know I'm curvier than alot of other avatars. The same goes for my RL self; I'm 5'9 barefoot and well over 6 feet in heels. When I was growing up I was called words like "lanky" and "mutt." Now, I FEEL I'm STATUESQUE and EXOTIC. I don't look like anybody else...and that's JUST the way I like it.
We are ALL unique...and we are ALL FLY...
And you know who ELSE I think is unique and fly...?
Viollette Vyper of [bellballs].
She doesn't care what anyone else's design aesthetic is. She isn't playing "follow the leader" like some people unfortunately do. V. makes pieces that SHE loves and that mean something to HER. Everything has a touch of whimsy to it; all of her items make me SMILE. She's working on a KILLER new sim that'll be open to the public soon. I assure you I will post a LM and the info on the grand opening as soon as she gives me the go-ahead. She's been working on some new jewelry too...Check out the ADORABLE peacock feather earrings and necklace set I'm wearing above, and the absolutely CHARMING mustache necklace I'm wearing below...
Necklace and Earrings: "I Wanna See Your Peacock Set" by [bellballs] COMING SOON!
Thank you V. for gifting me and showing me LOVE
Skin: Tanya by Tuli
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming This Spring)
Hair: SAKI in Blood by Heart Softens
Bikini: Simple Ring by KAO
Shoes: Eve Flower Pumps in Chocolate by G-Field
Glasses: Katharina in Onyx by ORTA
Necklace: "Mustache Locket" in White by [bellballs]
Hair: MIMY in Nuts by Heart Softens
Hair (First & Last photos): Oceane in Auburn by EXILE
Mood: "Fly Above" by Kandi: 2010 (Helps put things in their proper perspectives...)

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...





6 comments:

  1. Mickie "Michelle" CarverApril 15, 2011 at 5:51 PM

    I think its so awesome that you told your sliders! I just love your avi!! Your face is so gorgeous ; )))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Savoy you should always wear bikinis you hottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you send me the landmark for that bikini when you get a chance? I been looking for a cute yellow one. You look amazing as usual girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mickie thank you so much=) I work regularly with about 10-15 different shapes, but my face is usually virtually the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jenn...sending it to you right now=)

    ReplyDelete