Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's All About The Benjamins...

"Wanna bumble with "The Bee" huh?
Throw a hex on the whole family
Dressed in all black like "The Omen"
Have your friends singin'
'This Is For My Homie'
And you know me
For makin n*!$%s so sick
Flossin' my six
With the Lex' on the wrist
If it's murder...you know she wrote it
German Luger for yo' ass
B*#%h deep throat it..."



Skin: :::LayLa:::*LightSkin* by *JeSyLiLO* (TY LiLO for gifting me&showing me LOVE)
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Queen Of Bees by HMAEM (Thank you HMAEM for gifting me&showing me LOVE)
Jacket: Tailored Short Jacket in Stripe/Black by AOHARU
Top: Bandeau II by OSAKKI (Thank you Kay for gifting me&showing me LOVE)
Shorts: JOANNE Highwaist Shorts in Black by RICIELLI
Stole: Fur Stole in Black by FLESHTONE  (TY FLESHTONE for gifting&showing me LOVE)
Earrings: THE MONSTER HOOPZ by [[SHADE THRONE]]
Nails: Long Nails in Walk, Don't Walk by MSTYLE
Necklace(Choker): THE MONSTER by [[SHADE THRONE]]
Necklace(LONG): Scilicet Chain Necklace in Gold by LaGyo
Bracelet: No 300 in White by *kraftika
Shoes: XIAOYI in Gold Panther by MSTYLE
Mood: "It's All About The Benjamins by Puff Daddy, Lil Kim, The Lox & Notorious B.I.G
(My favorite Lil Kim verse of all-time...)
"Wanna bumble with "The Bee" huh...?"

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...


4 comments:

  1. That hair is out of control lol I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. only you could make some blue hair with bees in it look sexy as hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hair Jenn! lolol It's so odd but fly at the same time=)

    ReplyDelete