Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Did It Again...

"First floor...room sixteen
Smells like danger...even better
Set your goals...bless our souls
I'm in trouble...but it feels like heaven
You were like one of those guys
The kind with the wandering eyes
But I said hey what the hell
Once in my life I'll take a ride on the wild side
You were so full of yourself
But damn were you cute as well
You liked my legs...I liked your moves
Anyone can tell not hard to deny that...
Did it again love I got it all wrong
But it felt so right I can't believe it
And all the mistakes that went on for too long
Wish there was a way I could delete it..."

                      
F L E S H T O N E
Complete Spring/Summer Collection out NOW...
Visit F L E S H T O N E HERE...
Shirt: Open Knit Cotton Shirt in Beige by F L E S H T O N E
Skirt: Open Knit Cotton Skirt in Beige by F L E S H T O N E
Vest: Open Knit Cropped Cardigan in Black by F L E S H T O N E
Belt: Python Rope Belt in Silver by F L E S H T O N E
Bag: Femme Fatale Chain Bag in Noir and Silver by F L E S H T O N E
Socks: Wynter Sheer Socks by F L E S H T O N E
Skin: Sharon by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Mylie in Burgandy by TRUTH
Headpiece: Olimpo Headband by NHA!
Necklace: Hand Made Beads in Black by [glow] Studio
Nails and Bracelet: SINRA in Zebra Black by MANDALA
Shoes: Baby T's in Black by Pixel Mode
Mood: "Did It Again" by Shakira: 2009
*THANK YOU F L E S H T O N E  STAFF for gifting me & showing me LOVE*

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...




2 comments: