Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bad Reputation...

"I don't give a damn bout' my reputation
You're livin' in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do
And that's what I'M gonna do
And I don't give a damn bout' my bad reputation
Oh no...not ME...
And I don't give a damn bout' my reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
And I'm only doin' good when I'm havin' fun
And I don't have to please no one
And I don't give a damn bout' my bad reputation
Oh no...not ME...oh no...not ME
I don't give a damn about my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
And I don't really care if you think I'm strange
I AINT' GONNA CHANGE..."

                        

It's hard for me to fathom that within six months of publishing "Material Girl", I've reached 20,000 visitors to my page. I know I'm all over the place; I'm classic American sportswear one day, I'm avant garde the next. But a lot of you are cool with that, and you come here expecting me to blog only what I love and believe in-no matter what ANYBODY else is doing. Words can't adequately express how thankful I am for your support and love. So while we're on the subject of "support and love," I have to thank my girl Giz Seorn of GizzA Creation's for being so sweet and generous to me and the blog. She passed me this ensemble this morning, and it literally took my breath away. "Shalwar" is edgy and sexy, and will be equally as strong pieced apart as collective. Her textures are ALWAYS perfect, and her design aesthetic isn't quite like anybody else's right now. Her talent was recognized over the weekend by BOSL; she was named Best New Fashion Designer, and I couldn't agree with that distinction more...
Ensemble: "Shalwar" by **GizzA** Creation's
*Thank you Giz for gifting me and showing me LOVE*
Skin: Charlene by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: XXX777 by *booN
Glasses: Metal Jacket in Silver by P.C
Earrings: Old School in White Gold by .::FabulouS::.
Bag: Roman Bag in Noir by House Of Fox
Bangle and Nails: TAKARA in Buddha Silver by [MANDALA]
Gloves: Silent by Gothicatz
Shoes: Armadillo Plateau's in Mamba by [PACADI Jasha] (Old School-Unsure of Avail.]
Mood: "Bad Reputation" by Joan Jett: 1980...Written before I was born, but STILL so damn relevant. One of my favorite songs EVER.
Neverending thanks to all the content creators and supporters of the blog, as well as all you "Material Girls" reading this right now...mwah chicas =)

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

7 comments:

  1. Loooove your blog!
    Super cute and nice style ;)
    I want to follow your blog but you dont have a followers button so I just check back everyday ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit looks like it was made for you Sav LOL you look HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I always want it all I have to try this store!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thanks Jen...Giz is a BEAST, loving her newest work.

    ReplyDelete