Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hot Mess...

"You were a problem child
Been grounded your whole life
So now you run wild
Playin' with them good girls
No that aint' your style
You think you're hot sh*t
Ooh I love it...I love it...
Yeah Yeah
Stumblin' but yeah you still
Lookin' hella fine
Keep doin' what you do
And I'ma make you mine...
Well you're a HOT MESS
And I'm fallin' for you
And I'm like HOT DAMN
Let me make you my boo
Cause you can shake it shake it shake it
Yeah you know what to do
You're a HOT MESS
I'm lovin' it HELL YES..."

                     
                     
Brand new @ M-STYLE...
"Roses Tights" and "Long Nails in Matte"
**Thank you Mikee for showing the blog LOVE**
Visit M-STYLE HERE...
Skin: CHARLENE by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Milca in Swedish Blonde by *Zero Style*
Shirt: ::WatABitch:: by House Of Fox
Skirt: Highwaist Union Jack by Ribbon
Vest: Sura Black Fur by -Glam Affair-
Tights: Roses Tights in Rosso by M-STYLE (Thank you Mikee!)
Shoes: GOSHI Pumps in Pink Panther by M-STYLE (Thank you Mikee!)
Nails: Long Nails Matte Pack in Mint Candy by M-STYLE (Thank you Mikee!)
Belt: Wide Waist Belt in Jade by fri.day
Necklace 1: Trouble by Aluinn
Necklace 2: Winged Heart by Yummy
Necklace 3: Bogato by [glow] Studio
Bracelets: Takara Bangle White Stone Set by [MANDALA]
Watch: Oyster Ladies Watch in Platinum Diamonds by Bandit's
Vibe: "Hot Mess" by Cobra Starship
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments:

  1. Your shape is INCREDIBLE!!! Girl those legs should be insured LOL Love your style :)

    ReplyDelete