Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm In Love With A Girl...

"So many people gonna say that they want you
To try to get you thinkin' they really care
But there's nothin' like the warmth of the one who
Has put in the time and you KNOW she's gonna be there
Back your border when she knows someone's crossed it
Don't let nobody put you down who you with
Take the pain of protecting your name
From the crutch to the cane to the highwire
I'm in love with a girl who knows me better
Fell for the woman just when I met her
Took my sweet time when I was bitter
Someone understands...
And she knows how to treat a fella right
Gives me that feelin' every night
Wants to make love when I wanna fight
Now someone understands ME..."

                      
There have been an overwhelming number of note-worthy new releases over the past couple of weeks. So with my final exams and semester finally over, I'm excited that I'll have more time for styling and pairing. 75% of the time I'm wearing skin made by my husband for our brand CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS, but even before Tai started making skin I was a DEVOUT Beauty Avatar Couture girl. And as they've transitioned to Glam Affair and become even more wildly popular, I've still purchased their skins that suited my shapes faithfully. "Layla" has a lovely face; she's basically "Mary's" younger, more sophisticated little sister. She looks STUNNING paired with Truth's latest release "Teshan" that I think is youthful and beautiful; the way the waves frame the face is PERFECTION...
The clothes are pretty simple, but I'm in love with every piece.
The cardigan is from Willow; I've complimented Weezy time and time again on her work and how delicate and soft her items look. The detailing on the sleeves and the pretty ruffles at the hem are really special, and I love this shade of blue. I knew immediately I wanted to contrast the cardi with the edginess of House Of Hucci's latest bikini top; the pop of animal print peeking from underneath and the strong gold neck really add interest to the look. I'm so in love with the new platform pumps from J's, and they are IDENTICAL to the new rl Louboutin's. They're simple, but sexy and versatile. And lastly, the clutch is new from LoQ; they've recently released several new bags in different sizes, and as usual the detailing and texturing is FAB...
Skin: Layla by -Glam Affair-
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: TESHAN in Burgandy by TRUTH
Top: Ricci Cardi in Robin's Egg by Willow
Shirt: (Under) Waterfall Bikini in Zebra by House Of Hucci
Shorts: High-Waisted V-Shorts in Navy by *BOOM*
Bag: Rome Clutch in Grey by LoQ
Shoes: Platform Pumps in Sand by J's
Belt: Troupe in Natural by MIEL
Necklace: Feather & Bullets in Black by .+*AA*+.
Bracelet 1: SINRA in Zebra by [MANDALA]
Bracelet 2: Bianca in Gold by RICIELLI
Vibe: "I'm In Love With A Girl" by Gavin Degraw ( One of the first songs Tairo played for me when we were falling in love; makes me think of him and us everytime I hear it...)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

1 comment:

  1. so stylish and gorgeous!
    Will you put up a lm for the willow store?

    ReplyDelete