Friday, May 6, 2011

Vivrant Thing...

"Special girl...real good girl
Biggest thing in my itty bitty world
Called her up cause she make me feel like
Wishful bliss could never take flight
Sittin back with this mic in my hand
Spittin' hot sh*t tryin' to see grands
Imprinted on my mind every minute
Make my plans and YOU always in it
Yo...uhh
Such a vivrant thing
A vivrant thing
A vivrant thing..."

                    
Skin: Tammi by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS (Coming Soon)
Lipstick: Pink2.0 by L.Fauna
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Dress: Breeze Dress in Vintage by **GizzA** (Thank you Giz!)
Shoes: GOSHI Pumps in Magenta by M-STYLE (Thank you Mikee!)
Hair: Sirena by Vita's Boudoir
Necklace: Cactus Necklace by Paper Couture
Bracelet: Edo Ludos in Gold by LaGyo
Ring: Be Careful in Gold by LaGyo
Nails: Flower Fan Violet by Candy Nail
Mood: "Vivrant Thing" by Q-Tip...Still a banger...
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

No comments:

Post a Comment