Friday, May 27, 2011

All Dressed Up In Love...

"When you can wear what you feel
What do you wanna say?
Now love is a little number
That you can wear each day
As long as you let me
Be the accessory
Simply send me on my way
Cause I love LOVE
I look good in LOVE...
When it's been out of sight
And out of mind for such a long time
That's how one forgets
So I reached in the back of my closet
Pulled it out and tried it on
And it STILL fits
Some cover their pain up
With lots of MAC make-up
But I can't help but blush
Cause I'm in LOVE
All dressed up in LOVE..."

                         
**UNITED** Is Coming...
And it's not too late to get involved in the ULTIMATE Style Card Fashion Show! Business owners, designers and more can still show their support and LOVE for "Relay For Life" by becoming advertisers. The website is up in full swing, (http://www.United-in-style.com) and there's plenty of ad space available at the theatre. With the addition of the 'Wild Card Option,' designers that haven't previously joined a **UNITED** team have the opportunity to have their creations both worn during the fashion shows AND sold at the "Relay For Life" store. Prissy Price is excellent at welcoming new participants into our **UNITED** family, and rest assured:
THERE IS A PLACE FOR YOU!
Teams have been formed, and I'm excited to see what these DYNAMIC designers and models come up with for the main events. And I want it on RECORD that when I got to make suggestions for team pairings, that I did put Vero Modero and Ranena Olivier Couture together. I am so in love with this dress, where do I begin. 'Puma' is sophisticated and highly detailed; the structural collar calls attention to the neckline, while the rouching and ruffles drag the eye down the frame. It's the perfect length, and the color (which I like to think of as fire engine red) is show stopping. And what's better than a feminine, red, ruffley cocktail number? Juxtaposing it against a masculine, classic fedora takes it to that next level. ROC has released these new hats as part of their male line, but wearing male items has always been ok in my opinion. Style is style, and Ranena has constructed some of the most perfect fedora's on the grid. It would be who of you to grab a few for summer; not only are they super-chic, they're affordable...
Dress: Puma in Red by Vero Modero **UNITED** Designer
Hat: Wide Band Fedora in White by ROC **UNITED** Designer
Skin: Glam Affair
Shape: G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Earrings: {Meghindo's} (Thank you Meg)
Shoes: G-FIELD
For more information about **UNITED** and how you can still get involved, contact Prissy Price in-world...

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

4 comments:

  1. SaVoy ♥ I just LOVE your blog and today's post just made me smile extra big. ♥♥♥♥♥ Love ya!!!
    ~~~ Pao

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is fabulouuussss OMG

    ReplyDelete
  3. PAO! Thank you so much chica=) I love you more mwahhh=)

    ReplyDelete