Friday, May 20, 2011

Run The World (Girls)...

"Some of them men think they freak this
Like we do but no they DON'T
Make your check come at they neck
Disrespect us? No they WON'T
Boy don't even try to touch this
Boy this beat is CRAZY
This is how they made me
Houston, Texas  KANSAS CITY baby
This goes out to all my girls
Up in the club rockin' the latest
Who will buy it for themselves
And get mo' money later
I think I need a barber
None of these nig*as can fade me
I'm so good with this
I remind you I'm so HOOD with this..."


Presenting "YEP"(Run The World)
 Part of the Beyonce Series
By Meghindo Romano for {Meghindo's}
Inspired by the song "Run The World (Girls)" by Beyonce; this JAW DROPPING ensemble consists of a sexy, canary yellow high slit gown with brocade inserts and deep v-neck cleavage. Also included are a pair of over the knee, brown distressed leather boots with gold metal inserts and matching gloves.
Do YOU run the world?
Visit {Meghindo's} HERE...
Ensemble: YEP (Run The World) by {Meghindo's}
Thank you Meg for ALWAYS showing the blog LOVE
Skin: SaVy by Tairo Parkin of  CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Artemis in Wheat by EXILE
Nails: Sinra CK Black by [MANDALA]
Vibe: "Run The World (Girls) by Beyonce..."Who Run This Mutha...?"
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

4 comments:

  1. Girl you are FIERCE! You are wearin the hell outta that dress I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SL Beyonce ;)
    You look very beautiful and I love your blog!
    Chastity ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Roxanne=) The dress is sick right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Chastity thank you=) I appreciate your kind words, thank you for reading=)

    ReplyDelete