Friday, May 13, 2011

One In A Million...

"Baby you don't know...what you do to me
Between me and you...I feel that chemistry
I won't let no one...come and take your place
Cause the love you give...can't be replaced
See no one else...love's me like you do
That's why I don't mind...to spend my life with you
I wanna please you...in any way I can
Wanna share my world...don't you understand?
Your love is a one in a million
It goes on and on and on
You give me a really good feelin'
All day long..."

                       
Presenting..."ANDREE" by [Diktator]
Sexy. Daring. Necessary...
Available on the Marketplace HERE
Available in-world HERE
**Thank you Usermane for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...your work is truly ONE IN A MILLION...**
Skin: CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS (Coming Soon)
Shape: G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Shoes: "Andree" in Beige by [Diktator] Thank you Usermane!
Bodysuit: ::Bijou::
Hair: 3636 Thank you Dianny3636!
Earrings: Paper Couture
Bracelet 1: MANDALA
Bracelet 2: *kraftika
Gloves: Gothicatz
Nails: MANDALA
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

No comments:

Post a Comment