Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Why Don't We Fall In Love...

"So many things I'm going through
So much that I wanna do
It's starting to become so clear to me
Tomorrow ain't really guaranteed
So many days I thought of you
It's about time you knew the truth
Gotta act quickly you and I
And fall in love so many reasons why
So why don't we...
Why don't we fall in love?
It's so many reasons
But it's the only thing that matters to me..."

                                 

For as long as I can remember, I've been madly in love with FASHION. The idea of dressing and adorning my body with garments and accessories that express my mood and attitude is very important to me. I've used the blog on many occasions to show off the work of top SL designers, but today I wanted to highlight one of my longtime favorite RL fashion houses: GUCCI. Classically sexy and sophisticated, Gucci is a label that has stood the test of time, while always producing exciting and edgy fashion for women that aren't afraid to be noticed. Bold use of color and gold finishes is seen all throughout their Spring/Summer 2011 collection. The work is polished and refined, but with a definite sex appeal and wearability. One of the best things about Second Life is that we can adopt RL style within the confines of our grid, and I've selected 3 designers whose latest offerings are perfect adaptations of Gucci chic CERTAIN to make you fall in love...
FLESHTONE
Shirt: Identity Babydoll Top in Black by FLESHTONE
Skirt: Identity Babydoll Skirt in Green by FLESHTONE
Belt: Python Rope in Gold by FLESHTONE
**Thank you FLESHTONE Staff for ALWAYS gifting me and showing the blog LOVE**
Skin: -Glam Affair-
Shape: G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Vanity Hair
Earrings: [[SHADE THRONE]]
Bangle: *kraftika
Ring: PEPPER
Nails: GLAMORIZE
VACKRA
Jumpsuit: IMAN by VACKRA
*Currently at TFG*
SHIKI DESIGN
Dress: Honolulu Chic in Green and Blue by SHIKI
Mood: "Why Don't We Fall In Love" by Amerie

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

3 comments:

  1. I love all 3 of these outfits and I want that last dress for a wedding this weekend. You look hot as usual great post :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Miss. Munster=) And yes the Shiki dress is a MUST for summer=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Love it!! The colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete