Thursday, May 5, 2011

Gimme What I Want...

"This for my ladies...
Who aint' gonna wait round for no man
I hope these fellas get it
I hope they understand
Understand the woman is the BOSS
And if they don't get-get it
Tell em-tell em to get lost
Where my sexy-sexy fellas
With that money in they pocket
Who can make me make me holla
Keep me screamin' like an opera
Yeah I know you want this body
You like the way I flaunt
So boy don't hesitate
Gi-gi-gi-gimme what I want
Boy don't tease me
Gimme gimme what I want..."

           
Short and sweet today; finally had the chance to drop by "Culture Shock" and grab a couple of pieces from my favorite designers. It's no secret that I'm DEFINITELY obsessed with bags, and this new one from ORTA is spectacular. Highly detailed and realistic, it's similar to one of my RL all-time favorites by Michael Kors. The necklace is by Morantique Lush, and it's even more exquisite in person than my lack-luster photography does it justice. It's delicate yet bold, and I know it's going to be hard for me to take off.
Culture shock aside, my amazing friend Mikee Mokeev of M-STYLE sent me the fatpack of their latest release: the GOSHI pumps.These classically sexy, Louboutin-esqe shoes had me DROOLING at first sight. I'm all about a platform heel right now, and these are the best I've seen this season. They come in SEVENTEEN different colors, and the fatpack includes three bonus colors (shown below) that aren't available independently...
**Thank you Mikee for gifting me and showing the blog LOVE...**
Visit M-STYLE HERE
Skin: Tammi by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS (Coming Soon)
Shape: Custom by G E T  M E  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Cheesecake in Black by LoQ
Romper: Heather Goes Hunting by PIG
Jacket: Pacific in Sunflower by Peqe
Shoes: GOSHI Pumps in Bonus Fatpack Color #1 by M-STYLE (Thank you Mikee!)
Bag: Natasha by [ORTA]
Necklace: Adria by Morantique Lush
Scarf: Puppet in Champagne Gold by :bijou:
Belt: Adorable Tan by +plus
Socks: Cream Thigh Highs by Shampooo
Glasses: Gunther's Fierce Vintage Baciaga's by Gemma Vaschwitzugenplatz (No longer available)
Earrings: I Dream Of India by Paper Couture (Past release unsure of availability)
Bangle: No 301 in White and Zebra by *kraftika
Ring: Viktoria by Morantique Lush
Mood: "Gimme What I Want" by Keri Hilson: 2010
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

1 comment:

  1. Michelle "Mickie"May 6, 2011 at 6:06 AM

    I really love this outfit and the colours! omg I want your closet its soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete