Thursday, May 19, 2011

Motivation...

"Oh lover...don't you dare slow down
Go lover...you can last more rounds
Push harder...you almost there now
So go lover...make mama proud...
And when we're done
I don't wanna feel my...legs...
And when we're done
I just wanna feel your
Hands all over me baby
You can't stop there
Music's still playin' in the background
And you're almost there
You can do it I believe in you baby
So close from here...
Baby I'ma be your motivation...
Go. Go. Go. Go...
Motivation...
Go. Go. Go. Go..."

                          

"Jay" and "Patricia" by Tairo Parkin of
CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Coming Soon...
Mr. Parkin wears...

Skin: Jay by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
(Coming Soon)
Mustache & Beard: Kallisti Burns
Shape: Mr. Parkin's Own
Tattoos: Custom by Chrome Midal
Boxers: Mosaic Long in Night Brown by Vitamen Hax
Jeans: Guarded Cross in Black by Ryosukito Felisimo
Necklace: Jack/30 by Burrough's
Boots: Karsen in Black on Black by Horeenbeek
Hair: None Of Your Business by Wouldn't You Like To Know
Mrs. Nightfire-Parkin wears...

Skin: Patricia by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
(Coming Soon)
Shape: Custom by G E T ME  B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Erica in Black by Fab-U-Lous
Lingerie: DOROTA: MALICE LINE by -Glam Affair-
Mask: Lucia: INTIMA by -Glam Affair-
Shoes: GOSHI Pumps in Grey Panther by M-STYLE (Thank you Mikee)
Ring: Be Careful in Silver by LaGyo
Cuff: Buddha by [MANDALA]
Setup: *Tia* Black Bar by Argnit Igaly*Thank you Argnit for always showing me and Tai LOVE*
Vibe: "Motivation" by Kelly Rowland feat. Lil Wayne...
Ladies (And GENTLEMEN): ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

No comments:

Post a Comment