Wednesday, May 11, 2011

There She Goes...

"Her style...her mind...compares
To NOTHING on this Earth
She's not...the kind...you share
Only God knows what she's worth...
I gotta show her that I want her
I recognize that she is BAD
If I can't have her then I'll go crazy
Spendin' all my time just chasin'
I gotta show her that I want her
I recognize that she is BAD
If I can't have her then I'll go crazy
Spendin' all my time just chasin'
Her eyes, her smile, her skin, her smell, her hair
She's incredible baby
Her walk, her talk, her way, her savoir faire
There she goes, there she goes..."

                     
So many new releases...so little time. This look was totally organic in the sense that it pretty much styled itself. The newest pieces from So Many Styles are what I consider to be casual perfection; perfect for mixing and matching and able to be dressed up or down. This time of year is perfect for structured blazers and cute tanks, and Irie is on trend with her own added flair as always. The hair is new from LeLutka and I think it's one of their prettiest in a long time. The fullness and volume set it apart from other similar styles, and the rich brunette tones compliment this skin beautifully. "Patricia" is my husband Tairo's latest creation for our SaVy Skin's label, and it's quickly become one of my favorites. I love the lips and the sunkissed skintone; the face is modern but classic at the same time. And last but not least, Mikee over @ M-STYLE just sent over these AMAZING new GOSHI Pumps done in sexy panther prints. Everybody knows that I love a pop of animal print, and these COULDN'T BE MORE PERFECT...
Visit M-Style HERE
"Ecru Panther"
"Gamboge Panther"
"Glaucose Panther"
"Grey Panther"
Skin: "Patricia" by CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS (Coming Soon)
Shape: Custom by G ET  M E   B O D I E D (Coming Soon)
Hair: Bigger in Bournville by [LeLutka]
Jacket: Boyfriend's Blazer in Blue by {SMS}
Tank: Ruffle Tank in Indian Red by {SMS}
Shorts: Buone Vacanze by Armidi Gisaci
Necklace: Avangarda by Morantique Lush
Shoes: GOSHI Pumps in Ecru Panther by M-STYLE (Thank you Mikee!)
Bag: Pop Culture Bag "Grace" by [MODERN GYPSY]
Socks: Lux by ::bijou::
Belt: BARBRO in Peach by [LeLutka]
Nails: Clear Glitter French by Candy Nails
Ring: Volta by LaGyo
Bracelet: Flea Market Bracelet by Cake
Vibe: "There She Goes" by Babyface featuring Pharrell
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

1 comment:

  1. Wow Savoy, I am now addicted to M-Style shoes lol! You look amazing as always, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete