Sunday, December 5, 2010

All I Want Is You...

"Cause being a friend was killing me softly
Hear voices...
Wondering where I went wrong
It was my fault, was the wrong time
I wonder so often, regrets get exhausting...
Cause they don't smile
Or smell like you
No they don't make me laugh
Or even cook like you
And they don't photograph
Nah-they don't sex like you
Let's face it: I can't replace it
That's why all I want is you NOW...

"All I Want Is You" by Miguel and J.Cole


Skin: CHARLENE by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: 2.0 Black by L.Fauna
Hair: Sun in Natural Blonde by Maitreya
Hat: Alina in Black by Elegance Hats
Sunglasses: James Shades by LeLutka
Sweater: Bolero in Black by Cubic Effect
Shirt: Neelia Beaded Yoke Tank in NOIR by [W&B] (Whippet and Buck)
Scarf: Voluminous Scarf in Black by Maitreya
Shorts: Knit Baggy Shorts by Papillon Design
Leggings: Cable Stitches Thigh High Socks in Black by Shampooo
Belt: Mikoto Belt in Black Multi by [MANDALA]
Gloves: Long Gloves in Black by *COCO*
On Wrists: The forearm pieces from the Revolver Short Jacket Ensemble in Dark Night by BAIASTICE
Bag: Studded Patent Leather Purse by [MODERN GYPSY]
Boots: Illeid Boots in Black by LeLutka

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL...
<3, SaV.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't been able to stop reading and looking at this post-this is incredible savoy I really love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly thank you so much=) I appreciate your kind words...know it's kinda dark with all the black but that was just the sort of mood I was in at the moment...thanks for reading=)

    ReplyDelete