Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Throw It In The Bag...

"Ask how much...?
Now what I look like?
Son I'm from Brooklyn Kansas City
What it look like?
I get it cause I got it
Got it so you can get it
I give em' all some til they say: 'Oh I get it'...
Meet me at the register
I'm there on the regular
They just price checkin'
You can help them in a second..."

"Throw It In The Bag" by FABOLOUS
The IT-BAG of the moment: The Brocha Bag in Brown by *CASHMERE*
Skin: CUSTOM by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: 2.0 Wine1 by L.Fauna
Hair Piece: RUM151 in Blonde by booN (HEAVILY MOD'D)
Hair: XXX777 in Blonde by booN (HEAVILY MOD'D)
Jumpsuit: Dojo Suit in Green by *CASHMERE*
Belt: QUIMBAYA Belt in Brown by [LeLutka]
Boots: Zipped Suede Low Boots in Leopard by -LMK-
Earrings: "Callas" in GoldenOlive by =DeLa*=
Bangles/Watch: Jok Bangles in Bronze by *CASHMERE*
Bracelet: Dian C in Gold by =DeLa*=
Rings: Shield Rings in Black and Gold by LaGyo

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments: