Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christian Dior Denim Flow...


"It's time for a lesson in model behavior
Damn, look at all the bad chicks I gave you
Man I can see the flaws of your flavor
Looks like Wonder Woman and still needs a savior...
A good girl lost in city life
Agent Provocateur holdin' t*ts right
I'm haute couture of pros galore
Give my girl a Newport cause she's smokin' yours
I'm the authority of model seniority
They call me LESS but they all need MORE of me..."

"Christian Dior Denim Flow" by Kanye West, Pusha T, Ryan Leslie, Lloyd Banks and Kid Cudi


Skin: CHARLENE by Tairo Parkin of CHANGING FACEZ & SaVy SKINS
Shape: Custom by SaVoy Nightfire of SaVy SHAPES (coming soon 2011)
Lipstick: 2.0 Pink3 by L.Fauna
Hat: Lace by [glow] Studio
Hair: Kaeli by [Detour]
Scarf: Ison Print Scarf in Abstract by (WY) (Wasted Youth)
Necklace: Chain of Fools in White and Black by [glow] Studio
Jeans: Denim Ripped Open with Belt by N-Core
Jacket: Shoulder Trench in Bleu by (P-K)
Leg Chains: Silver Leg Bow by A&A Fashion
Boots: Enya in Black Wash by :: Kookie ::
Bangles: White Stone Set by [MANDALA]
Bracelet: Black Sheep Bangle in White Gold by .::FabulouS::.
Watch: JPB Oyster Ladies Watch in Platinum by BANDIT'S
Gloves: Leather Higher by MadeForYou


<3, SaV.

4 comments: