Sunday, December 19, 2010

What's My Name...

"Not everybody
Knows how to work my body
Knows how to make me want it
But boy you stay up on it...
You got that somethin'
That keeps me so off balance
Baby you're a challenge
Let's explore your talents...
Hey boy, I really wanna see if you
Can go downtown with a girl like me
Hey boy, I really wanna be with you
Cause you just my type (ooh na na na na)
I need a boy to take it over
Lookin' for a guy to put in work yeah
Oh ooo Oh Oh Oh, Oh ooo Oh Oh Oh
Oh nana: What's my name...?"

"What's My Name" by Rihanna
Skin: Adina by Lara Skins
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES
Dress: -EXCLUSIVE- Tella by KIM
Hat: Tiger Silver by [glow] Studio
Hair: Tamina in Blondes by <TRUTH>
Necklace: (Milk Motion)
Socks: Lux Socks in Yellow by ::bijou::
Shoes: Pow-Print Pumps in Black and Yellow by [LeLutka]
Watch: Ladies Oyster in Platinum by Bandit's Jeweler's
Bracelet: Roma Diamond Bracelet in Platinum by Bandit's Jeweler's
Bracelet: Triple Pearl Bracelet by Armidi Gisaci
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

2 comments:

  1. i normally dont comment but i never liked the lara skins but now i might have to go try again! you look so soft and pretty in the skin i like your shape!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much natalia=) I definitely think you should give Lara Skins another try...there are some really lovely ones to choose from.

    ReplyDelete