Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Beautiful Ones...

"Baby, baby, baby
What's it gonna be?
Baby, baby, baby
Is it him or is it me?
Don't make me waste my time
Don't make me lose my mind baby...
Baby, baby, baby
Can't you stay with me tonight?
Oh baby, baby, baby
Don't my kisses please you right?
You were so hard to find
The beautiful ones
They hurt you every time..."

                        
   
Skin: Kalista in Dark by [ROCKBERRY] New!
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (coming this Spring)
Hair: Pixie Cut in Blonde by (NO)
Dress: the IT dress in BONE by [LWL] (Ladies Who Lunch) New!
Necklace: ChainLink Grid Necklace in Gold Python by OSAKKI New!
Earrings: Carrie by Morantique Lush
Bracelet: BIANCA in Gold by RICIELLI
Clutch: STELLA in Red by House Of Fox
Shoes: Eve in Red by *G Field*
Mood: "The Beautiful Ones" by Prince And The Revolution: 1984

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! You are gorgeous honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been one to comment on blogs but you are an absolute KNOCKOUT in this dress and skin. Would you mind putting up a lndmark for the dress, I couldn't find the shop in search.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much AlexiaAnne...I'm not logged into SL right now, but the dress is available right now @ Pure Juice on the Juicy sim. Hit me up in-world(I don't know your last name) and I'll drop you a LM. I'm SaVoyNightfire Dash in world...

    ReplyDelete