Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brand New...

"This here is on some truthful sh*t
Seems like everything I do
You're used to it
And I hate hearing stories
Bout' who you been with
It's when I gotta hide
What I'm feelin' inside
So you still think I'm confident
And damn...is this gonna last?
You're up on a pedestal
Are we movin' too fast?
Feel like I'm in
Crazy competition with the past
That's why I gotta ask...
Is anything I'm doin' brand new...?"

                     

Skin: MARY by -Glam Affair- ...BRAND NEW!
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (Coming This Spring)
Lipstick: RED by Tuli ...BRAND NEW!
Hair: Yvette in Jet by [ICONIC] ...BRAND NEW!
Dress: Leather Dress in Gray by MichaMi ...BRAND NEW!
Shirt: From the Flare Blackened Ensemble by Java Fashion Designs
Jacket: No Collar in Red by AOHARU ...BRAND NEW!
Necklace 1: MILKY WAY in POLLY WHITE by [MANDALA] ...BRAND NEW!
Necklace 2: MatarileRile in Silver by ::ITHACA::
Bangles: MILKY WAY in POLLY WHITE by [MANDALA] ...BRAND NEW!
Nails and Rings: MILKY WAY in POLLY WHITE by [MANDALA] ...BRAND NEW!
Bag: Blackbird Handbag by [Label Mode]
Sunglasses: Supa Dupa Frames in Black by (NO)
Fishnets: From the Obscure Ensemble by OSAKKI
Shoes: Baby T's in Silver by [Pixel Mode] ...BRAND NEW!
Gloves: Love Is A Gamble by CALYPSO GIANO
*Thank you to Neveah for ICONIC, Kaysha for OSAKKI, and Simone for Java for Review Copies...Thank you for gifting me and showing me LOVE ladies...
Mood: "Brand New" by Drake: 2009...Weekend chill mode deluxe...

Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...


6 comments:

  1. That black shirt is really different. I never would have put all these clothes together this way. I need all of that jewelry too. I love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those bracelets are crazy amazinggggg!!!
    i want 2 steal them <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your styling recently has been spectacular dear. I'll be returning to SL this Spring and I'll be setting up an appointment with you to begin my new inventory. I'm excited to shop with you and embrace a new avatar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Roxanne=) Simone at Java Fashion has some really cute outfits perfect for piecing apart. I think the ensemble this shirt came from only costs $30...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ty Pixie=) The Milky Way Jewelry in Polly White is on sale on the marketplace for a limited time...it's super cheap so you don't have to steal MINE lady lol=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miranda I'm so excited for you=) Yes I'll have a TON of options for you, even though it will be hard to trump the beauty of your original av=) Will you be using the same name you think?

    ReplyDelete