Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Misery Business...

"I'm in the business of misery
Let's take it from the top
She's got a body like an hourglass
It's tickin' like a clock
It's a matter of time
Before we all run out
When I thought he was mine
She caught him by the mouth...
I waited eight long months
She finally set him free
I told him I couldn't lie
He was the only one for me
Two weeks and we caught on fire
She's got it out for me
But I wear the biggest smile...
Whoa...I never meant to brag
But I got him where I want him now
Whoa...It was never my intention to brag
To steal it all away from you now
But God does it feel so good
Cause' I got him where I want him now
And if you could then you know you would
Cause' God it just feels SO...
It just feels SO good..."

                     

Special thanks to the INCOMPARABLE Vivica Bernitz for LAPIN.
Thank You for the preview of your new build and your latest offerings...
LAPIN.
  reopens to the public soon...
Skin: Tanya in Bare by Tuli
Shape: Custom by SaVy SHAPES (coming this Spring)
Eye Makeup: Lime Squirt by LAPIN. (Coming SOON)
Hair: Jade in Tinted Golden Blonde by (love) (NEW!)
Basic Black Blazer by -LaViere- (NEW!)
Scarf: Scarf in Canary by LAPIN. (Coming SOON)
My Flounced Shirt (Milk Motion)
Destroyed Denim Jeans by (WY)
Dangerously Studded Heels in Sunshine by [bellballs] (NEW!)
Suede Satchel in Beige by House Of Fox
Low Waist Belt in Grey by chuculet
Sinra in Zebra Black by MANDALA
Sculpted Nails V2 Platinum Edition by [PM]
Mood: "Misery Business" by Paramore: 2007 (Hayley's voice is SICK)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

4 comments:

  1. This skin suits you so beautifully, lovely look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been watching your blog for a long time and it just keeps getting better!I think its awesome that you are always looking so different and switching your styles.You always are very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you C. I appreciate that=) I try to keep things fresh and never do the same thing twice. So many great designers on SL make that concept very easy for me=)

    ReplyDelete