Monday, March 14, 2011

Wonderwall...

"Today is gonna be the day
That they're gonna throw it back to you
By now you shoulda somehow
Realized what you've got to do
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now...
Backbeat the word is on the street
That the fire in your heart is out
I'm sure you've heard it all before
But you never really had a doubt
I don't believe that anybody
Feels the way I do about you now...
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I
Would like to say to you
But I don't know how...
Cause' maybe...
You're gonna be the one that saves me...
And after all...
You're my wonderwall...

                      

Skin: Tanya: Sunkissed Enigma with Red Lips by Tuli
Shape: Custom by SaVoyNightfire Dash of SaVy SHAPES (Coming This Spring)
Hair: Rain in Glucose by [LeLutka]
Hat: Fedora in Pink and Rose by  ::C'est la vie !::
Sweater: Beaded Cardigan In Royal by Willow (New @ Fashion For Life)
Shirt(under): Zipped Floral Top  by Wasted Youth
Skirt: From the Vodka Mini-Dress in White by Kyoot
Necklace: SeaGreen Pearl Necklace by  House Of Fox (New @ Chic Limited)
Belt: ITAGUI by [LeLutka]
Bag: The Cat's Meow by MODERN GYPSY
Glasses: The Ipcress Glasses by Alphavillain
Socks: Dark Tights in Mud Diamonds by Paper Couture
Shoes: Benelli Pumps in Diamond Blue by  [glow] studio
Mood: "Wonderwall" by Oasis: 1995 (One of my favorite bands and songs of all time...)
Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...

3 comments:

  1. The first time a friend gave me the link to your site I spent an hour going through every one of your posts. Now I pull up your page every morning at work and listen to your music with my headphones. I love your style and the way you write. You really should write more. You're a really good writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne thank you so very much=) I appreciate your kind words and your support of the blog. I do love to write; I dabble in erotica and fiction from time to time. I'd like to eventually incorporate that into the blog occasionally, just haven't quite figured out how yet...TY again=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much!!
    xoxoxo

    C'est la vie!larcoco

    ReplyDelete