Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Material Girl...**UNITED** The ULTIMATE Style Card Event...

"Boys may come
And boys may go
And that's alright you see...
EXPERIENCE has made me rich
AND NOW THEY'RE AFTER ME...
Cause everybody's living
In a MATERIAL world
And I am a MATERIAL GIRL
You know that we are living
In a MATERIAL world
And I am a MATERIAL GIRL..."

   

Summer 2011's BIGGEST fashion and styling competition is growing!
Top designers, models, industry professionals and entertainers are stepping up and saying...
"I WANT TO BE UNITED!"
Will you join forces with the BEST in the business for a more than worthy cause?
Reign Congrejo for EVOLVE has thrown her hat into the ring...
When I conceptualized my blog "Material Girl", I always had a vision in mind of me wearing a GLAMOROUS pink gown that paid homage to both Marilyn Monroe and Madonna's classic popular culture references. Traditionally, these women are thought of as sex symbols;  screen and stage sirens. But above all else, I think they are both PIONEERING business women who hustled their way from nothing into something. Women who knew their worth and capabilities; women who STARTED trends but never followed them.  When I tell you at the end of each of my blog posts to 'STAY MATERIAL', I obviously am referencing Madonna. But I'm more importantly using the word 'MATERIAL' as I've adopted it through my studies of law. If something is 'MATERIAL', it's of the utmost importance. It's ESSENTIAL. NECESSARY. You cannot live without it. And that's what I want women to feel about themselves. I want us to take good care of ourselves. I want you to SPOIL yourself every now and then. Because it is a FACT that when you FEEL good, you DO good. You take better care of your family. You perform better at work and academically. You are better to your friends and to your spouse. You contribute better to your community. What you do in Second Life spills into your Real Life. Honor both your AVATAR and RL self by taking care of YOU...
Reign Congrejo's soon to be released "PEONY" gown has captured my heart.
This is the pink, glamorous dress that I've been waiting for. The one shoulder fitted bodice is textured superbly, and is ornamented with delocate peonies that tickle your decolletage. It's nothing short of spectacular to look at, and what Reign has done with this skirt is phenomonal. When you move, layer upon layer of what reads as tulle and organza flow beautifully along with you. The dress is perfection from every angle. Probably because MODELS make some of the BEST fashion designers here in SL. Reign's experience in modeling serves her very well in her construction. She knows how to fit a woman's body, and what a modern lady wants to look like. Elegant. Feminine. Unique. If you've never visited EVOLVE, let me make it easy for you...Visit EVOLVE HERE
Gown: PEONY by EVOLVE...Coming Soon! (UNITED DESIGNER)
*Thank you Reign for gifting me and showing me LOVE...I will ALWAYS support your work, sing your praises, and be in your CORNER...
Hair: Melody in Warm Red by AMACCI (UNITED DESIGNER)
Bracelet: Two Of A Kind Diamond Bracelet by Zuri's (UNITED DESIGNER)
Skin: -Glam Affair-
Shape: G E T  M E  B O D I E D...Coming Soon!
Earrings: Morantique Lush
Mood: "Material Girl" by Madonna: 1985 (All. Hail. The. QUEEN...)

It's not too late to be a part of one of the BIGGEST fashion events the grid has ever witnessed: Contact Prissy Price, Starlett Nightfire, Bobby Capra, MrLuv Andel, or myself-SaVoyNightfire Dash in-world and let us know that YOU WANT TO BE **UNITED**. Don't miss out on HISTORY IN THE MAKING...


Ladies: ALWAYS stay MATERIAL,
<3, SaV.

  Note: I NEVER edit garments in post-processing...what you see is ALWAYS what you will get...




4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Gorgeous dress for a gorgeous girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink with your red hair is so beautiful.
    I love what you wrote too. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Miranda=) Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Jennifer=) These **UNITED** posts are really exciting for me, glad you're enjoying them too=)

    ReplyDelete